Welcome to my lair.
The truths of value:
- The creation of true value is an act of good.
- The destruction of value is an act of evil.
- To take value, without giving value in return, is an act of evil as well.
Knowing this, and knowing that emotional value is just as much a value as any piece of gold, I hold this to be evident:
A system which rewards the creation of value is a system which is good.
The truths of systems:
- A system which is complex is harder to regulate.
- A system which tries to control people by force is inflexible and restricts freedom.
- A system which is simple takes less time, money, effort, etc. to maintain.
Knowing this, I hold that free-market capitalism, with a minimal, libertarian government, is about as good as it gets.
There's lots of things to do if you just look around.